YA know what ? I just got SICK & TIERED of being SICK & TIERED hunting jobs on the net!!!!!!!!!! Astonishingly I always end up talking to the feminine gender when I go fishing jobs in the net !!!! why does no male chauvinistic pig take my Call !!!!!!!!!!! laanath hai !!!!! this I consider bilkul Disgraceful being a Male!!!! How long does Male gender intend to hide inside women's petty coat !!!! and top of that prevail upon them!!!!
I FEEL DISGRACED BY BEING A MALE BY THE MALES!!!!!!!!!!!
I think its high time I did a sting operation about going ons about the companies recruitment scenario to that companies MD
I FEEL DISGRACED BY BEING A MALE BY THE MALES!!!!!!!!!!!
I think its high time I did a sting operation about going ons about the companies recruitment scenario to that companies MD
YA know what ? I just got SICK & TIERED of being SICK & TIERED hunting jobs on the net!!!!!!!!!! Astonishingly I always end up talking to the feminine gender when I go fishing jobs in the net !!!! why does no male chauvinistic pig take my Call !!!!!!!!!!! laanath hai !!!!! this I consider bilkul Disgraceful being a Male!!!! How long does Male gender intend to hide inside women's petty coat !!!! and top of that prevail upon them!!!!
ReplyDeleteI FEEL DISGRACED BY BEING A MALE BY THE MALES!!!!!!!!!!!